泰宁新闻网

《越狱》经典台词

泰宁新闻网 http://www.tainingxinwen.cn 2021-03-22 12:32 出处:网络
这里介绍的《越狱》经典台词,可以跟着小编一起阅读下去越狱经典台词 《越狱》是由葛 艾坦尼斯等执导,保罗 舒尔灵编剧,温特沃思 米勒和多米尼克 珀塞尔等人主演的剧情悬疑电视剧。里面都有哪些经典的台词让你印象深

这里介绍的《越狱》经典台词,可以跟着小编一起阅读下去越狱经典台词

《越狱》是由葛 艾坦尼斯等执导,保罗 舒尔灵编剧,温特沃思 米勒和多米尼克 珀塞尔等人主演的剧情悬疑电视剧。里面都有哪些经典的台词让你印象深刻的呢?下面就和学习啦小编一起来看看。

《越狱》 1、Never give up.

从不放弃。

2、All of these will over.

一切都会过的。

3、C est La Vie.

法语 这就是生活。

4、Michael:You and me,is real.

你和我,是真的。

5、I work for myself.

我为我自己工作。

6、I m getting you out of here.

我要带你离开这。

7、Just have a little faith.

活得有信念点!

8、Be the change you want to see in the world.

欲变世界,先变其身。

9、Nothing. That was just my senior quote.

没什么。碰巧是我四年级时的。

10、This whole time, I was thinking it was Gandhi.

我一直以为是甘地说的。

11、What you need to change your situation is just a gun and a friend.

想改变你的情况,你只需要一把枪和一个朋友。

12、kneel only to God. Don t see him here.

我只向上帝下跪。他可不在这!

13、Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.

握手言和,把以前的一切一笔勾销吧。

14、Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?

温暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多吗?

15、Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.

你看起来像是去拼命的。

16、I m man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.

我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。

17、What do you want from the future?

你将来想得到什么?

Would you run if I said you?

如果我说是你,你会逃开吗?

Would you chase me if I did?

如果我逃开了,你会来追我吗?

18、Michael, you are where you are because of your brother.

Michael, 你能有今天都是因为你哥哥。

19、You are telling me he s where he is because of me.

也就是说,他有今天也是因为我。

20、Why do you want to see him so hard anyway?

你为什么这么想见他?

Because he s my brother.

因为他是我哥哥。

《越狱》经典台词精选 1、How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?

把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?

2、look at the man,when the guy woke up this morning,he was a white.

嘿,早上这哥们还是个白人呢!

3、I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem.

我的信条是成为解决问题的方法,而不是问题本身。

4、There is a plan to make all of this right.

有个计划可以让所有事情顺利。

5、Utah!

犹他!

6、I got a neuroanatomic lesion affecting my reticular activating system.

我有管能上的损伤,影响了我的网状活化系统。

What does that mean?

那是什么意思?

It means I don t sleep.

就是说,我不用睡觉。

I just shared a secret with you. Now, it s your turn.

我刚刚告诉你我的秘密了。轮到你了。

Want to know what the tattoos mean?

想知道那些纹身的意思么?

Yeah.

当然!

Nothing.

什么意思也没有。

7、Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you?

Haywire, 你对我连一点模糊的印象都没有吗?

8、Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste?

你是那个偷我牙膏的人?

9、You got something in your teeth again.

你牙缝里又卡了东西。

10、I ll do anything you need. You see these hands? They re digging machines. You want to go to China? I ll get you to China. I ll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to.

我会做你需要的任何事。你看到我的手了?这双手就是掘土机。你想到中国去?那我就帮你挖到中国去。我可以像土拨鼠一样疯狂挖洞!

11、I wasn t trying to escape.

我没有试图逃跑。

Sure you weren t. You were just out there howling at the moon.

你当然没有。你只是在外面对着月亮嚎而已。

12、Ever hear of tensile strength? Hooke s Law of Elasticity?

听说过延展强度吗?胡克定律?

13、If we drill holes in strategic locations, we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall.

如果我们在关键位置钻孔,墙的承重强度就会降低。

14、How about speaking English?

你不能用讲吗?

15、I ve got a question for you, Fish. What if we do all this work, and the pipe is ten feet that way?

我有问题问你,雏儿。如果我们在这边钻孔,管道在那边十英尺的地方会怎么样?

16、You got X-ray vision?

你有透视眼么?

17、I calculated the drill point coordinates, hid them in my tattoo, and then projected them back onto the wall. Everything s been worked out so the image hits the right spot. It s just math.

我算过了钻孔的坐标,隐在了我的纹身里,然后把坐标重新投射回墙上。所有东西都经过精确计算所以图像会卡准那些关键位置。罢了。

18、What if your math is wrong?

如果你的数学错了呢?

19、You ll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. There ll be an explosion, and we ll be burned alive.

你会钻裂墙里的煤气管道。会发生爆炸,而我们会被活活烧死。

20、But you re good at math, right?

但你数学很好,是吧?

《越狱》电视经典台词 1、I got a message from your cellie, bro. He says he s okay and he s trying to fill in the blanks.

我从你室友那给你带了条口信,哥们。他说他很好,而且他在试着填补空白。

Did he say he s trying, or that he already got the blanks filled in?

他说他在试,还是已经填上了?

Yo, man, I don t know. I didn t write it down.

兄弟,这我就不知道了。我又没抄下来。

Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole.

好吧。那你去告诉他,我已经填补了洞。

2、You were supposed to turn off the A/C, not turn on the furnace. It s getting so hot in here.

你本来应该去关掉空调,而不是打开暖气。现在这里要热死人了。

3、I heard you were moving some real estate.

听说你在牢里搞房地产?

4、Looks like the Bank of Africa wasn t allowing any withdrawals.

貌似非洲银行不准取钱啊。

5、What re we, the A-Train? Everyone gets to ride with us?

我们算什么,公共么?每个人都可以想坐就坐?

6、Well, for health reasons, information like that should be disseminated a little more pronto.

唔,为我们的着想,这样的消息可应该早点发布。

7、If you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy

要是你卡在哪根管子里了可怎么办,孩子

8、The Lord s work.

这是上帝的意旨。

9、The Lord wants you to spread horse crap all over your mattress?

上帝要你把床上洒满马粪?

10、It s not our place to question His will.

我们没有权力过问他的意旨。

11、Demolition runs in the family.

我们家族就是擅长搞破坏。

12、I m surprised you re still here. I thought you d be gone by now.

很惊奇你还在这。我还以为你们应该走了。

13、That depends. How does the idea of escaping sit with the new you?

得看情况啊。重生的你对这计划还感吗?

14、Oh, the old sinner who was confined to these walls, he s dead. The new soul deserves to be free.

哦,过去高墙之内的那个罪人,他已经死了。新生的灵魂有他应得的自由。

15、Well, the old sinner was going to have a jet ready for us. Is the new soul going to be able to pull that off?

过去的那个罪人为我们准备了一架飞机。新生的灵魂有么?

16、Noah had his ark, did he not?

诺亚有他的方舟,不是么?

17、 Cause you got college? Big school learnin , huh? Well, let me school you. Darwin wins inside these walls. Not Einstein, Darwin.

就因为你读了大学?了不起啊?哼,让我教教你。监狱里达尔文就是老大。不是爱因斯坦,达尔文!

18、You know, I m gonna I m gonna get out of here someday. And when I do don t think I won t remember what your front steps look like, Susan.

你知道,我 我总有一天会出去的。而那时 不要以为我会不记得你家门廊是什么样子,Susan。

19、Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.

有时事情的发生你是无法掌控的。

20、Get up! Give me one good reason why I shouldn t blow your brains out!

起来!给我一个不爆你头的理由!

21、Because I can give the one thing , it can set you free.

因为我可以给你们唯一能让你们自由的东西。

22、Not everyting is as it seems.

任何事并不是想象中的那样。

23、Don t let them break you.

别让他们击垮你。

24、Killed 10 individuals, you are a serial murderer; kill thousands of people, you are a God of War.

杀了十个人,你是连环杀人犯;杀了成千人,你就是战神。

25、It s lunchtime. He s at White Castle.

现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡。

White Castle?白色城堡?

It s a fast food restaurant.

它是个快餐厅。

26、I m not playing games. Open it.

我不是在玩,打开。

27、Good, cause the Ten Commandments don t mean a box of piss in here.

很好,因为十诫在这狗屁不值。

28、The first commandment is you got nothing coming.

第一诫是你在这就是暗无天日。

What s the second commandment?

那第二诫呢?

See commandment number one.

参考第一诫。

29、Took a wrong turn a few months back, I guess.

也许是几个月前拐错弯了。

30、You make it sound like a traffic infraction.

你说的好像是交通违规似的。

猜你喜欢:

1.

2.

3.

4.

《越狱》经典台词的相关内容如下:

越狱经典对白|越狱名言|越狱经典截图|越狱片段|美剧越狱经典台词|小品我想越狱台词|越狱独白

本文标题:《越狱》经典台词
http://www.tainingxinwen.cn/qitaxinxi/641995.html

0

精彩评论

暂无评论...
验证码 换一张
取 消